Looking for Teddington Boiler Installers?
We are fully Gas Safe certified Teddington boiler technicians
Are you looking for a reliable and friendly qualified plumber to install your boiler in Teddington? The Italian Plumber installs boilers in Teddington and surrounding areas. We have vast experience with all makes of boiler and our fully trained gas safe engineers in Teddington will be sure to recommend the best one for your needs.
Boiler Repairs Teddington
Our qualified boiler repair engineers in Teddington will firstly attempt to fix your boiler there and then. When you call please try and give us as much information about the problem you have with your boiler. Typically in Teddington we recommend you look at the FAQs at some of the problems’ we’ve come across over the years, this is not every problem and if you’re not sure, why not give us a call and we can dispatch our engineers to you quickly
Boiler Servicing Teddington
To keep your boiler working safely and efficiently at all times and to reduce the risk of breakdowns, gas boiler manufacturers recommend your boiler is serviced every year. The Italian Plumber will happily service your boiler in Teddington during the winter, autumn and spring however we’re sure you’ll understand our emergency customers most take priority.
Our Teddington boiler servicing team can conduct boiler services during the year and will, of course, try to encourage our customers to have this valuable service done during the summer months wherever possible. It's a good idea to have your annual boiler service in the summer months to make sure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it.
Why Choose The Italian Plumber?
We are a friendly, approachable, highly experienced team of plumbers and heating engineers.
Typical boiler problems we see across Teddington:
- No heat or hot water - could be broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping - a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises - air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out - could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure - a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing or your Teddington water supply is at fault.
- Frozen condensate pipe - thawing a frozen pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues - if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its’ not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Radiators not getting hot - corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off - could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
- Kettling - hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
All brands of boiler repaired in Teddington
Not just boiler installs, not just Teddington
The Italian Plumber is qualified to install, repair and service the following:
- Central Heating
- Under Floor Heating
- Power Flushing
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Panels
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Hot Water Problems
- Drainage and Blocked Toilets
- Shower Pumps
- Washing Machines